IMCB © Certification - Member Benefits
• Protect the job you have by showing that you have a graduate portfolio of credentials.
• Give your organization a legitimate reason to promote you and give you a raise for taking steps to
earn professional education and designations.
• To gain recognition within your profession; Increased professional esteem, network, and business respect.
• Helps you to be located in this Digital Age Searching for Job Skills by Human Resources IT
Searching for New Hires
• Investing in your career and improving your credentials opens the doors for greater jobs and recognition.
• Members have access to job boards, career news & advice, and networking information.
• Our Graduate certifications show that members have a specialized portfolio of focus or skills.
• Opportunity for a Committee and Board Member position with the Graduate Academy.
• Rights of Certified Members to Use Credentials on Resume and Business Cards and on Digital Resumes.
• Publish your approved articles with the Graduate Academy or its Affiliated Organizations.
• GBM Certification counts for credit and advanced standing for other certifications.
• Certifications are granted to college degree holders who have passed real exams. (Graduate Organization)
• Take your resume to the next level with your new IBS GBM ™ Certification
• To achieve higher status (portfolio of credentials) for a job interview or to attain promotion.
• Membership prestige, Complete License & Certification, and IBS GBM ™ Certificate for your office.
• Right to International Registration with the Institute on our World Wide Web Registry
• Online Training Courses or materials for members worldwide.
• Become a Fellow of the Institute or receive the Academic Award for Professors
• Specialized Information for Conferences, Seminars, and Networking Events
• Fellows of the Organization and Advisory Council Members can: Nominate new members for certification, Author
& Publish Articles in our Network, Add the Fellow distinction to their resume, open a local chapter,
provide executive insights for innovation to the Board.
Apply Now for Certification and (CUT/PASTE) Email Your Resume and Credential Information to us - firstname.lastname@example.org